This warranty statement applies to physical goods purchased from Kirby Swim Equip.
This limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the warranty period.
Our products are designed for use by trained aquatic staff and are to be used under direct supervision only.
During the Warranty Period, Kirby Swim Equip will repair or replace, at no charge, products or parts that prove to be defective because of improper material or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.
The Warranty Period for Physical Goods purchased from Kirby Swim Equip is 12 months from date of purchase.
This Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by:
- Conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship.
- Due care and proper maintenance is required.
- For products that are for use in the pool, do not leave unattended or in the pool for any extended lengths of time, these products are designed to be taken out of the water after use.
- Components such as, but not limited to, legs and rails can be broken with improper handling or lack of care, replacement parts are available.
- Warranty will not be covered if platforms have been jumped on or damaged while in storage or by non-proper use. With proper care these platforms can last from 10 to 15 years.
To obtain warranty service, you must first contact us to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you.
Please ph: (08) 9402 7456 or email email@example.com with photos.